* Taxi Service
Terminal 3 & 4 Airport - Approximately $45 and 30 minutes. (please allow extra travel time during peak hours)
Terminal 1 & 2 Airport - Approximately $60 and 45 minutes. (please allow extra travel time during peak hours)
Companies - Black and White Taxis 13 10 08 and Swan Taxis 13 13 30
* Public Transport
Transperth operates regular bus services between Perth Airport, Perth City and other local centres. You can plan your journey on public transport using their Journey Planner www.transperth.wa.gov.au . For up-to-date information about routes, rates and schedules, please contact Transperth.
To and from T1/T2 precinct
Bus Route 380, fittingly named after the Airbus A380, has dedicated luggage racks and runs daily between the Elizabeth Quay Bus Station in the Perth city centre and T1 and T2.
To and from T3/T4 precinct
Bus Route 40 operates 7 days a week between Elizabeth Quay Bus Station and T3/T4 via Great Eastern Highway, offering the most direct route between Perth Airport and Perth City.
* DrivingSet down and pick up bay outside hotel for 5 minute parking
Discounted Car Parking - Wilson Car Parking at Kings Car Park 517 Hay St, offers Miss Maud Hotel guests a discounted rate of just $18 for 24 hours... - click here for car park location
Simply park at the car park and collect your ticket. Upon check-in present your ticket and our hotel staff will validate it for the next 24 hours. Upon paying at the car park, you will be charged the discounted rate, provided you have not exceeded the 24 hour validation period. The validated ticket is valid for 1 entry and exit only.
There are 2 additional multi story car parks close by (non-discounted). Follow these links for location and rates:
TRAINS and BUSES
Perth Central Train station is only a 10 minute walk
With the public transport redevelopment going on in Perth, the nearest bus station is the Roe Street Bus Station.
It is only a 15 minute walk from the Hotel
Free CAT Bus service is only a 2 minute walk to the nearest RED CAT bus stop.
CAT Bus Route & Timetables - http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/
* Check InFrom 1pm onwards – guests arriving early may leave their luggage in the luggage room at no charge
* Check Out10.30am – luggage may be left in the luggage room at no charge
*WifiAvailable free of charge in all rooms
* IncludedSmorgasbord Breakfast is included for all staying guests.
* Breakfast TimesOur famous smorgasbord breakfast is served between 06.45 – 10.00 for those departing earlier a continental breakfast may be ordered at the reception the day before departure to be delivered to guest rooms at whatever time suits.
CHILDRENChildren aged 3 and under stay free of charge